AIDA and PADI Instructor Course includes many classroom, pool and open water sessions, as well as hours of teaching practice.
During the theory sessions, pool and open water sessions you will learn:
- How to teach to new and advanced freedivers;
- How to manage different situations with beginners in swimming pool and open water;
- How to do efficient safe and Rescue assessment
- How to prepare and schedule an open water and class and coaching and teaching methodology theoretical and practical.
- Safety organization
- Freediving shop and Business - how to market and price your freediving activities.
- Professionalism and team work
- Leadership skills
- On the last day of the IC you will learn the basics of the PADI Freediver teaching system and how it is different form the AIDA system. This 4h to 6h-long PADI Instructor Orientation allows you as a successful candidate to apply directly for the PADI Freediver Instructor rating by getting in touch with your local PADI regional manager.
- A dedicated training will prepare you to succeed the course. With Freediving Planet, only success is an option.
- We will share tips and tricks from our experience as freediving instructors, to give you more tools needed to become a certified, confident and safe freediving instructor. We will spend a lot of time in the water to improve your freediving skills.
- During this course you will learn about teaching methods applied to freediving.
- You will learn about planning and running freedive sessions and also get some business advice on
- You will have to demonstrate your freediving skills and your endurance and be able to comfortably freedive CWT to 40 meters, perform 5x-20m CWT with 1min intervals, DYN 75m and hold your breath for over 4 minutes.
It can be done before your start your IC and / or after your IC. The lenght of this internship is up to you, as you can stay with us a long as you want.