Advanced Freediver PADI
The PADI Advanced Freediver course is designed to fulfill that personal need to refine and improve your freediving skills, allowing you to progress slowly while learning how your body performs during apnea.
What will you learn as a PADI Freediver?
The PADI Advanced Freediver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge development about advanced freediving techniques and equipment. You’ll study independently using the PADI Freediver TouchTM (or your instructor may conduct class sessions).
- Confined water session to learn stretching and relaxation techniques as well as refine static and dynamic apnea.
- Goal – static apnea of 2 minutes, 30 seconds (2 minutes for freedivers younger than 18) and dynamic apnea of 50 metres/165 feet (40 metres/130 feet for freedivers younger than 18)
- Open water sessions to practice deeper free immersion and constant weight freedives, along with additional buddy procedures and rescue techniques.
- Goal – constant weight freedive of 20 meters/65 feet (15 metres/50 feet for freedivers younger than 18)
Want to sign up...
- 15 years of age (or older)
- Have a PADI Freediver certification (or a qualifying certification from another freediver organization - cross over evaluation will be perfom and it is not included in the course fees).
- Have an Emergency First Responder (EFR) certificate or equivalent not older than 2 years.
Price : Click on the location below to know the price