Master Freediver PADI
If you’re an advanced freediver who wants to learn how to fine-tune your lifestyle and training so that you can approach elite freediving levels, then the PADI Master Freediver course is for you. Through focused sessions, you’ll bring your static apnea, dynamic apnea, free immersion and constant weight skills to the next level.
What will you learn as a PADI Freediver?
The PADI Master Freediver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge development about nutrition, relaxation and advanced breathing techniques. You’ll study independently using the PADIFreediver Touch™ (or your instructor may conduct class sessions). You’ll also complete independent research as part of the Master Freediver Assignment.
- Confined water session to improve static and dynamic apnea attempts, including a no fins dynamic apnea.
- Goal – static apnea of 3 minutes, 30 seconds and dynamic apnea of 70 metres/230 feet.
- Open water sessions to practice mouthfill equalization and perform warm-up and workup dives for free immersion and constant weight freediving.
- Goal – constant weight freedive of 27 metres/90 feet.
Join our Master Internship Program
After successfully complete your Master level, and if you have more time (minimum 2 weeks), you may want to join our Master Internship program
Want to sign up...
- 18 years old
- Have a PADI Advanced Freediver certification (or a qualifying certification from another freediver organization - cross over evaluation will be perfom and it is not included in the course fees).
- Have an Emergency First Responder (EFR) certificate or equivalent not older than 2 years.
Price : Click on the location below to know the price