Freediving Planet AIDA INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT and TRAINING Center is located in Panagsama Beach, approximately 3 km away from Moalboal town, a comfortable small province in Cebu island. Panagsama Beach, is where most of the resorts, restaurants, bars and dive schools are.
It is also the main diving-spot on Cebu Island, which is one of the main tourist destination in the Philippines because of its beautifull beaches and amazing marine life, the friendly people and the choice of destinations on the island, such as Moalboal, which can easily fit together for an unforgettable vacation.
Freediving Planet Center in Moalboal
- Our Freediving Center is located right in front of the sea, which mean that shore entry to the dive site is the best way.
- Not having to use a boat will save the precious time spend in the water (no time wasted to get to the dive site and easier daily organization for a class).
- Within swimming distance, it is easy to access to several mooring line at different depths (-20, - 30, -60, -100 mts)
- Our platform is only at 300 m swim from the shore and mark the site for deep dive up to - 100 mts.
- Excellent conditions for diving : healthy coral drop off, abundant marine life (giant school of sardines, turtles, sharks), variety of depth, 15 to 20 mts visibility, good water temperature (26°C to 29°C all year round), little to no currents and deep thermoclines.
- Freediving Planet is located in Panagsama Beach, where you can find Cafe, Restaurants, Souvenirs shop, Resorts, Scuba Diving school, Massage and Night life.
- Healthy lunch, fresh juice and shake, hot and cold drinks good for freedivers are served in our chilling and relax area.
There are no ATM's in Panagsama beach so bring enough pesos for your stay. There is, however an ATM (Metrobank) in the 360 pharmacy in Moalboal town (about 4 km from the beach, reachable by tricycle). You can withdraw Pesos in cash per transaction 10.000 Pesos but sometimes it doesn't work.
Threesixty is a well equipped Pharmacy in the town.
The easiest way to get around is to use tricycles. From Moalboal to Panagsama Beach, the usual fare is 50 php, drivers will start at 100 php or even 150 php but will go down to 50 php in less than a minute, especially if you auction the ride with all the drivers around. To White beach most people were paying 100-150 php. If you don't have much luggage, another cheap way to get around is by "hubbal-hubbal", basically riding on the back of a motorbike. Moalboal to Panagsama by hubbal-hubbal is around 20-30 php. You can also take the shared tricycles that go back and forth between Moalboal and Panagsama for about 5-10 php.
Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor!