AIDA 1 & 2 Freediver courses package
Our AIDA 1 and 2 package freediver course is by far the most popular way to get in to freediving. This format is specially made for people who are wondering if they are more suitable for AIDA 1 or more suitable for AIDA2. So if you have any doubt, it would be simple to join our AIDA 1 and 2 packaged course.
It combines the 1st and 2nd levels of the AIDA educational ladder in 3 to 3,5 days of fun sessions.
Our course is designed to make you discover and develop your potential as a freediver.
AIDA 1 & 2 package course consists of:
- two theory sessions
- one breathing and relaxation session
- one static session (usually pool)
- one dynamic session
- four open water dives
- one static or open water session as an extra training
- AIDA 2 exam to pass at the end.
Details of our course:
- During the theory sessions:
- You will learn about the safety and the secrets of a perfect relaxation
- You will practice our breathing exercices
- We will go through the complete AIDA 2 theory program
- You will practice some muscles stretching exercises to prepare your dives
- During our pool sessions:
- You will practice a lot of static breath holding
- And learn the technics for dynamic apnea with and without fins
- During our open water sessions:
- We cover rescue and safety techniques
- You will learn how to manage a smooth and easy Frenzel equalization
- For the lucky ones, hand free equalization :-)
You will learn how to dive deeper, with an adapted step by step approach
- You will practice many descents in Free Immersions and Constant Weigh
We will be your personal coach to your succes for a perfect freediving technique
To successfully complete the AIDA 1 and 2 freediver package course you will have to perform a 2 minutes breath hold, swim in the Dynamic 40 m underwater with fins and dive to 16m in the open water. At the end of the course you will be able to freedive comfortably to depths of 15/20 meters.
Want to sign up...
Prerequisites: 18 years of age (16 with guardian’s consent), be able to swim.
Course duration: 3 to 3, 5 days
Price : Click on the location below to know the price
Contact us. The AIDA 1 & 2 package course can be completed at ANY time of the year.
- In order to get more of your freediving course, consider to take an extra coaching / training session, at your choice. It can be static in the pool or training in the sea. We are offering a SPECIAL price for any coaching / training session before or / and after a course with us.