Crossover to AIDA 2 / Crossover to AIDA 3
No matter the education system that you have followed prior to AIDA, you can still join the most reputable international education system.
Our crossover to AIDA 2 or AIDA 3 is a condensed version of the full AIDA Course, consisting of
- one theory session,
- one confined water session,
- one open water session (AIDA 2) / two open water sessions (AIDA 3),
- one exam.
After our AIDA 2 or AIDA 3 crossover course, you will become familiar with the AIDA Educational System and be assessed according to the AIDA standards.
- Performance and assesments standards for AIDA 2
To successfully complete the AIDA 2 freediver crossover you will have to perform a 2 minutes breath-hold, swim 40m in Dynamic Apnea with fins and freedive to 16m in the Constant Weight discipline.
- Performance and assesments standards for AIDA 3
To successfully complete the AIDA 3 freediver crossover you will have to perform a 2 minutes 45 seconds breath-hold, swim 55m in Dynamic with fins and freedive to 24 meters in the Constant Weight discipline.
Want to sign up...
Prerequisites: 18 years of age (16 with guardian’s consent); be a certified freediver from another education system equivalent to AIDA 2 - for the Crossover to AIDA 2 / or equivalent to AIDA 3 for the Crossover to AIDA 3.
Price : Click on the location below to know the price
- Student enrolled in a Crossover course to AIDA 2, 3 or 4 is not entitled to the special rate for coaching/ training after / before course. Normal rates and packages for trainings and fun freedives will be applied.