THIS IS THE LIGHT Version of the famous Captain Nemo Carbon fins. It comes with an 80cm (31.5inch) long 100% carbon-fiber blades with a ~22 degrees angle. The average total length of the fins is 98cm.
The Capt. Nemo Power Fins supply the freediver with unmatched power and durability. The blade is constructed of 100 micron thick layers of 100% high quality carbon fiber and WaterWay’s in house special resins.
Guaranteed to supply the freediver with consistent thrust and unmatched power for over 2000km.
The fin's blade is made of 100% high quality and durable carbon fiber to last for years. as all WaterWay fin blades the blades are hand fabricated and polished to ensure optimal streamline behavior underwater.
They come in 5 Different stiffness:
- Stiffness 1 : soft - recommended for girl
- Stiffness 2 : soft medium - the most common for men
- Stiffness 3 : medium - the most common for men with good and powerful legs
- Stifness 4 : medium hard - recommended for tall and strong men
- Stiffness 5 : very hard - recommended for tall and very strong men
They come in 4 Different size:
Weight is 1.8 kg
Made in Ukraine
Black or Blue LITE Fiberglass fins with angle - Captain Nemo
- If the item is OUT OF STOCK or your CHOICE IS NOT ON THE DROP DOWN LIST, it means that it is not available for pick up in the show room. However, you can still order, by sending us an email to : info@freediving planet.com with the following information:
- - Delivery Address & Phone number
- - Items Size, Color and Stiffness
- - Payment receipt (including the shipping cost as per bellow)
- For one pair - 300 HKD / for 2 two pairs - 490 HKD - for the delivery but it will need 13 to 15 business days to deliver it to Hong Kong.
- If the item is IN STOCK (means that your choice appears on the drop down list), it means that Pick up at Chai Wan, HK island, show room is possible.
- Upon check out, select Pick up at Show room. Please note the following:
Pick up at show room is only possible upon appointment and between the folowing hours:
- Monday to Friday : 6:45 pm to 8:15 pm
- Saturday / Sunday : upon request