AIDA 4 Freediver
Our AIDA 4 Freediver course takes you to a whole new level of confidence in your Freediving. Not only will you learn the latest techniques for deeper diving but you will also learn more about conditioning your body for Freediving. This course will help you to redifine the limits of your Freediving abilities. You will learn how to perform a more advanced equalization technique, and more about how to stay fit for Freediving. The AIDA 4 is the highest level a recreational freediver can achieve. The AIDA 4 can be combined with the Competition Freediver course for those who want to explore the challenge of competitive freediving.
AIDA 4 course consists of:
- four theory sessions
- breathing and relaxation sessions
- two confined water sessions (usually swimming pool)
- four open water sessions
- one exam to pass at the end
Details of the course:
- Theory regarding deep freediving and deep equalization technique (mouth fill) will be taught.
- You will know more about cross training and nutrition for freediving.
- You will practise strectching sessions in order to prepare efficiently your deep freedives.
- You will also do some variable weight during the course and practise more constant weight freedive.
- We will coach you to improve your confidence and technique during the deep freedives.
To successfully complete the AIDA 4 Freediver course you will have to perform a 3 minutes 30 second breath-hold, swim 70m in Dynamic with fins and freedive to 32 meters in Constant Weight discipline.
Join our Master Internship Program
After successfully complete your Master level, and if you have more time (minimum 2 weeks), you may want to join our Master Internship program
Want to sign up...
- AIDA 3 (or a qualifying certification from another freediver organization - cross over evaluation will be perfom and it is not included in the course fees).
- Age of 18 years of age (16 with a guardian’s consent).
- Have an Emergency First Responder (EFR) certificate or equivalent not older than 2 years.
Course duration: 4 days
Price : Click on the location below to know the price
- In order to get more of your freediving course, consider to take an extra training session, at your choice. It can be static in the pool or training in the sea. We are offering a SPECIAL price for any training session before or / and after a course with us.