AIDA 2 Freediver (pool) - 自由潛水証書課程 (廣東話) - 理论, 干练和池
Time & Location
About The Event
AIDA 2 Freediver consists:
SATURDAY or SUNDAY - E-Learning - @ your place
* Self Study - with AIDA 2 Book - We highly recommend you to COMPLETE the reading before to start the next step of the course.
You will need around 5hrs to read and complete the knowledge review on your own.
TUESDAY10/04 - evening - 6:45 pm to 8:45 pm - @ Chai Wan
AIDA 2 book must have been read prior to this session
We will see into more details and do:
* the dry practice about breathing / breath holding
* the equalization - frenzel
* the technics in details
* the equipment for freediving
* the static and dynamic
WEDNESDAY 11/04 - evening - 6:45 pm to 8:45 pm - @ Wan Chai ( TBC )
* Static apnea session (2 hrs) - Please bring your wetsuit, mask and stop watch (if you have). Also, the pool entry is 17 HKD and you will need a 5 HKD coin for the locker. You can also rent the wetsuit and mask if needed.
THURSDAY 12/04 - evening - 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm - @ Pok Fu lam
* dynamic session (2 hrs) - Please bring your wetsuit, fins, weight belt, mask and stop watch (if you have). It is an indoor pool, 25m length.
FRIDAY 20/04 - evening - 6:45 pm to 8:00 pm - @ Chai Wan
* AIDA 2 Exam - Multiple choice and writing questions - Passing rate is 75%
Open Water sessions, can be performed in the Philippines (Cebu), on the Sat 28th and Sun 29th April, 2018 (2 full days for diving - 3 nights). Please see the link bellow for more details.
SLOT ARE LIMITED TO 6 students.
COURSE Fees: 1500 HKD / student
This is a pool certificate level, which does not include any practice or skills in the Open Water.
* including the AIDA 2 Certification, and pool entry for the Dynamic apnea session.
* exclude Pool entry fees (17 HKD) for the Static session, and equipment rental. Exclude open water.
Minimum Performances requirements:
Static apnea of 2min, Dynamic apnea of 40m, Exam 75% passing rate - For Pool Certificate
Constant Weight dive to 16m - For Full AIDA 2 Certificate
FREE MEMBERSHIP - Value 250 HKD - included in the course
* Iincluding Annual (12 months) membership to Freediving Planet
* Please attached an ID picture to the Application Form.
Download here the FP HK Membership Application Form .
Please fill it and return to Suzy@freediving-planet.com before to start your course
To book your participation :
Deadline for booking : 5 days before the course start. The online registration will not accept any booking after this deadline.
18 years of age (16 with guardian’s consent); be able to swim at least 200m non stop without fins and at least 300m non stop with mask, fins and snorkel. Be an experienced scuba diver (a minimum of 25 scuba dives), or an experienced spearfisher (diving already to a minimum of 10m), or experienced in any underwater sports. Do not have any medical conditions
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will need to download, and read the AIDA 2 book prior to start the course.
So last minute booking will not be accepted. After paiement is received, the personal code to download the AIDA 2 Book will be given.
- AIDA 2 Freediver Pool - Englis$1,500+$37.50 Service fee$1,500+$37.50 Service fee0$0
- Fins rental$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Wetsuit rental$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Weight Belt Rental$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0
- Mask & Snorkel rental$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0